Printed Event Program: Program for the 1958 Trinity House Tour

Identifier: 2020.1.349
Object titles: Program for the 1958 Trinity House Tour
Acquisition and Creation Dates:
Acquisition Date 1965 - 2012
Date Cataloged October 12 2020
Object Source Information: RHS Archives,RHS reference
Description: Program for the first Annual House Tour and Dried Flower Sale held by the women of Trinity Church in 1958. The tours were held from 1958-2018 with the dried flower arrangements and house tours bringing a huge influx of people to the county every third weekend of October. The three houses featured that year were the home of Mrs. Roberta Massie Spalding in Flint Hill, The Meadows, and the home built by James F. Browning in the mid 1800s.

Related collections

Trinity Episcopal Church (is part of)
Browning Family (is part of)
Massie Family (is part of)
Porter Family (is part of)
Blue Ridge Institute (is part of)